Doorbase Quicksandbag size 120x20cm
Simply immersing in water for 3-5 minutes and squeezing the crystals to ensure even distribution and our Doorbase Quicksandbag (also known as instant sandbags) will activate and be ready for use.
The specially designed long and thin shape allows our Doorbase Quicksandbag to be positioned along the bottom of the door. For maximum protection we recommend that additional standard size Quicksandbags are also used, please click here to buy standard size Quicksandbags on line.
Quicksandbags are also known as inflatable sandbags, Quicksandbags are an alternative sandbag that can be used instead of traditional sandbags. Quicksandbags are much easier to store than heavy and bulky traditional sandbags and are ideal to keep in a cupboard to give peace of mind knowing you are prepared should a flood occur.
The video show how to activate our quicksandbags or just click the link to download our user guide.
Product Code : 165415
Prices include delivery to Mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the Scottish highlands. Deliveries to other UK addresses will incur an additional charge that will be added at the checkout.
Click photo to enlarge
- Doorbase Quicksandbag size 120cm x 20cm
- Approx. 10cm high when ready for use
- Weight before activating approximately 490 grams and after activating the bag weighs approximately 15kg
- The Quicksandbags can be disposed of with normal household waste and the contents can be dug into soil to improve its water retention
- The outer jute hessian and cotton inner liner are biodegradable
Tweet about this product
Quicksandbags size 60x38cm
From £65.76 for 10 bags