Clear polythene valve sack
Our clear coex polythene valve sack is manufactured from food grade polymer extruded at thickness 120 microns.
Our valve sack has perforations under the valve to allow air to escape and the valve sack is manufactured with an external valve which can be tucked in to close the bag.
This valve sack is usually used to pack 25kg of plastic regrind or masterbatch however the actual weight will depend on the densityof the product.
The bag has two rows of embossing on each side to help stability when the filled valve sacks are palletised or stacked.
Click below to buy now or please contact us to discuss your requirements for valve bags.
Product Code : 165845
Prices include delivery to Mainland England, Wales and Scotland excluding the Scottish highlands. Deliveries to other UK addresses will incur an additional charge that will be added at the checkout.
Click photo to enlarge
- Clear valve sacks made from 120 micron coex polythene
- Size 56cm wide x 64cm tall plus 15cm base
- External valve size 15cm wide x 15cm long with 7cm positioned externally and 8cm positioned internally.
- Valve colour blue
- White colour end patches
- Embossing on the body to assist stability when bags are stacked
- Two rows of 12 perforations under the valve
Tweet about this product
Paper valve sack, 3 ply natural kraft
Size 45x54cm with 15cm base