Valve sacks provide an easy way to close the bag as they are self sealing and eliminate the need to sew the mouth.
3 ply paper valve sack
Size 55x60cm with 15cm base
White polythene valve sack
Size 55x56cm with 16cm base
Valve sack ex clear coex LDPE
Size 56x62cm with 16cm base
Valve sacks also known as valve bags are designed for high speed filling on spout packers and are usually used to hold granular products from fine powders such as cement, through to plastic polymers, crumb rubber and granular foodstuffs such as sugar.
A valve on the bag allows quick and simple closing after filling as it eliminates the need for sewing. Valve bags can be manufactured with internal or external valves and tamper evident heat seal valve sacks are also available. We can also supply valve sacks with a 'tuck in' valve for use with fine powders. It is important valve sacks are fully filled as it is the weight of the product that holds the valve closed.
The valve bags shown above are available to buy online or if you are wish to discuss your requirements please contact us and we will be happy to help.
The valve is an integral part of the bag and when filled the valve sack takes on a cube shape which is great for palletising and plastic valve sacks are available with embossed strips on the body to improve stability when the bags are palletised or stacked.
Valve sacks are designed for high speed filling on spout packers and are usually used to hold granular products from fine powders such as cement, through to plastic polymers, crumb rubber and granular foodstuffs such as sugar.
Valve sacks are available made from paper, extruded plastic (LDPE) or woven polypropylene.
Paper valve sacks and polythene valve sacks are mainly used for powders such as dyes, foodstuffs and cement. Polythene valve sacks are also used to pack plastic polymers.
Polypropylene valve sacks are probably the toughest valve sack available and are ideal for heavy duty materials. Using a coating or liner makes this valve sack suitable for fine powdered products.
Valve sacks are available made from paper, extruded plastic (LDPE) or woven polypropylene. Different layers can be combined to make a valve sack ideal for your requirements and options include-
- Internal or external valves to suit your filling equipment.
- High porosity paper that allows fine powders to fill quickly and can work without perforations which helps to keep the workplace dust free and clean.
- Wet strength paper.
- Polythene liner to prevent water ingress.
- LDPE plastic either coloured or transparent which gives great product visibility. LDPE is odorless, has high tensile strength and good elasticity.
- Embossing on the body to help prevent the bags slipping on the pallet or stack.
- Perforations on the body or just below the valve.
- Different colour valves and end patches.
- Top quality printing available subject to a minimum order quantity, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
AD Star valve bags are available to order. AD Star valve sacks are produced on Starlinger machines and are ideal for cements and fine powders. Please note AD Star bags are specially manufactured to customer specific orders and are not held in from stock.