Terms and ConditionsUK Delivery
- On line prices include delivery to UK mainland addresses however additional charges apply for deliveries to the Scottish highlands, Northern Ireland and all offshore islands. The additional charge will be added during the checkout process or you will be advised to contact us prior to placing your order.
- Our standard service is to despatch orders received by 2pm Monday – Friday the same day for delivery on the next business day (i.e. excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public/Bank holidays). Deliveries to the Scottish highlands and islands, Northern Ireland, IOM and IOW are despatched on a 2 - 4 day service.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be despatched on the following business day.
- Orders for filled hessian (jute) sandbags product codes SAB002 and SAB027 will be despatched as detailed on the product page.
- A signature will be required by the delivery company.
- Special arrangements will apply over the Christmas and New Year period, these will be advised at the time of ordering.
- If you have placed an order then it is not possible to change the delivery address.
- If you have made an error and realise before you click 'make payment' you can click the 'back' button to amend your details.
- All goods are inspected prior to despatch however in the unlikely event of goods arriving in a damaged/faulty condition please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or freephone 0800 612 9637.
- Individuals buying for themselves have the right to cancel within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
If you wish to return goods for refund please contact us on freephone 0800 612 9637. You may also contact us by post, fax or email using the following details.
S G Baker LtdWhen contacting us please provide the following information:
Old Wharf Road
Tel: 01476 565501
Fax: 01476 590580
- Order number, product code, description and quantity of the goods ordered (this information is included on the invoice sent by email at the time the goods were ordered)
- Your name and address
- Your signature (only required if contacting us by post or fax)
- Unless the goods are faulty or not as described on our invoice, you will be required to pay the direct cost of returning them to us.
- If you cancel this contract we will reimburse you all payments received from you including the cost of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for the loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of any unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we the goods back from you.
- (If earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.